If you choose to stay longer than a week with us we would do a complete clean up including a change of towels and bedsheets.
If you wish, you can request the extra service of changing clothes, cleaning the apartment or laundry with a supplement.
The minimum stay in high season will be 7 nights.
Admission: from 16:00. / Departure: at 10:00
RECEPTION HOURS: from 8 am to 9 pm (in case of arrival after 9 pm please call us so we can give you the access codes)
- The minimum stay in high season will be 7 nights,
- The check-in of the apartment will be from 16:00 and the client is recommended to inform the approximate time of arrival.
- To make the reservation we need your bank card number with the expiry date as a guarantee.
- Payment will be made on arrival. Accepted cards are: VISA and MASTERCARD.
- Check-out of the apartments will be at 10 am at the latest.
- The client will leave the accommodation, furniture and utensils in the same condition as the one found on arrival, taking financial responsibility for any damage caused.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
- In low season, if canceled 7 days before arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- For stays over Easter and Christmas holidays,if canceled up to 14 days before arrival, no fee will be charged. If canceled up to 14 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of all nights will be charged.
- The client must request the modifications or cancellations of the reservation by e-mail to email@example.com
- Modifications involving date changes will be considered cancellations in general and will follow the cancellation fee policies. All requests to change reservations are subject to availability and may incur rate changes.
- Non Show (non-presentation of the client at the establishment) will be charged 100% of the total value of the booked stay.
- Early departure: will be checked in according to reservation, there will be no refunds.
Every 7 days there will be a complete cleaning with change of sheets and towels included in the price. Extra towel change supplement € 3 / set, sheets € 10 and extra cleaning € 20 / hour. Check-out time is 10am. Please be punctual as inventory will be required. The apartment must be delivered as clean and tidy as possible and with empty rubbish. The extra cleaning fee can range from € 60 to € 100.
RULES OF COEXISTENCE AND OPERATION
- The stay of more people than those reported in the admission document by the client will not be accepted.
- For security reasons, guests who are not staying in the apartment are not allowed to use the pool.
- The night schedule (from 24h to 8h) will be respected without any noise that may disturb other customers.
- The introduction of barbecue apartments or gas appliances for cooking will not be allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
- The property does not take care of any loss or theft of money or other items inside the apartments.
- It is forbidden to organize parties, barbecues, and outsource the activities of the apartments to third parties.
- The rules of use of the pool must be complied with by all guests. The swimming pool will be open from 9 am to 9 pm. Bathing outside of these hours is prohibited for security reasons.
- Groups of young people under the age of 21 are not accepted.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of € 10 / night, subject to prior notice.
- You can book breakfast the day before at reception extra charge.
- Apartments not adapted for the disabled.
Failure to comply with these rules will entitle the owner to take any action he or she deems appropriate, including eviction.
TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
Our main goal is for the customer to have a good holiday experience. For this reason, if any deficiencies are found, please let us know as soon as possible and during your stay so that we can clarify them as soon as possible.